The AEUP is an organisation for University Presses across Europe to help them build stronger relationships between them, to co-operate and share knowledge in order to reach common goals and to jointly address important issues in a currently turbulent time in publishing.
AEUP aims to:
- enhance the visibility of member presses
- facilitate communication between them
- link the channels of distribution of books
- share knowledge about all aspects of scholarly publishing
- strengthen our common mission to support scholarly publishing
- spread the joint catalog metadata as wide as possible (e.g. via aggregators of book traders, etc.)
- to read our Bylaws, click here.
- to become a member, click here.