OPERAS Researcher Survey – AEUP members contributing to thank participating researchers
OPERAS has made a survey on SSH scholarly communication for researchers as part of the OPERAS-P project.
The survey addresses the following dimensions of SSH scholarly communication:
- publishing and communicating
- reading, writing and collaborating
- search, access and discovery.
AEUP members are contributing with 69 books in a lottery to thank the participating researchers in the survey. Some of the contributing AEUP members are:
- Bozen-Bolzano University Press
- Brussels University Press
- Firenze University Press
- Hamburg University Press
- Les Éditions de la Maison des sciences de l’homme
- Stockholm University Press
The survey is to be completed by 18 March 2020 and it has been translated into eight different languages. By following one of these links you can take part in the survey: English; Croatian; French; Italian, Polish; German; Portuguese; Greek
If you have any questions, please contact the AEUP Board: firstname.lastname@example.org